Business and Commercial Insurance
Our commercial insurance providers have the financial strength and stability you need to depend on. At West Suburban Insurance, our agents take continuing education credits in all areas of Business Insurance so that we may offer you the most up to date solutions to meet the needs of each individual customer. Our knowledge, superior service, innovative products and experience have been the keys to our success. We promise you the resources and personalized service that you deserve. We provide you with professional agents and underwriters, who not only know your unique concerns but also understand your business. Our Claims Reps are key players on our team and are always specialists in your field. We believe that insurance is an important and necessary part of your business, but it should not be your major concern. To this end, we offer a wide array of posters, brochures and safety consultants to reinforce your loss control and safety programs.
The Basic Business Owner’s Package (BOP) Includes:
- Property coverages – tailored to meet your needs including your buildings, business property, business continuation, replacement cost, inflation guard, computer and equipment breakdown coverages.
- General Liability – offering protection for premises, products, contractual, personal and advertising injury, and your unique liability exposures. Our general liability package offers you true asset protection.
- Crime Coverages – including options that provide protection ranging from employee dishonesty to depositor’s forgery and broad form money and securities coverage.
- Optional Coverages & Limits – offering you higher limits of liability, as needed, as well as increased coverages for outdoor signs, window glass, accounts receivable and employee benefits liability.
- Related Products – available for your business include Workers Compensation, Business Auto Coverage and Umbrella policies.
Specifically tailored commercial policies are available for unique risks and larger accounts.
We also offer:
- Commercial Auto
- Simple & SEP Plans
- Worker’s Compensation
- Business Succession Plans
- Disability Income and
- Commercial Umbrellas
For information on small business owner associations and special tax considerations for small business owners try:
You can also use the websites below for further information: